To Our Fans
The Adventure Zone has always been committed to putting its customers, employees, and community first. Those beliefs guide us as we navigate the impact of COVID-19 in following the Minnesota Department of Health, CDC, and World Health Organization for updates and guidance on where we live and work.
Because we are extremely committed to protecting the health of our customers and employees we will both overemphasize our existing policies and training – as well as increase efforts to make our space even more safe.
- We have Staff dedicated to cleaning and sanitizing all high touch areas. Doors, games, handrails, counter tops, tables, booths and chairs, equipment for: laser tag, batting cages and mini golf.
- We have installed touch free hand sanitizer stations at all entrances for coming, going and in between play.
- We are limiting Laser Tag games to 10 people to give us time to sanitize equipment in between use.
- We will start each day with new cards and not reactivate used ones.
- As an extra precaution, the Kid’s Cove area will be closed.
Our goal is to continue to offer a fun and safe space for everyone to play.
Let’s play safe and be safe.
Rules Of Play
- Have fun and respect others’ rights to have fun as well.
- Children under 12 must have adult supervision on site.
- Participants must meet height and age requirements.
- Socks must be worn in Kid’s Cove area.
- No running.
- No foul language.
- Abuse of equipment will be grounds for immediate dismissal from premises.
- Theft, fraud, or use of counterfeit cards in machines will be handled to the fullest extent of the law and result in banishment from premises indefinitely.