The Legend abouth the North Shore 9. Finally, a golf course that truly showcases the North Shore's rugged terrain and historic icons. And like the North Shore itself, this golf course wrapped itself around all shores of Lake Superior. The original course was designed and built in the in the late 1800's, along with Skyline Drive and the Incline Railway, all part the spectacular vision of Duluth's first Park Board. Holes one and two started off right in Lake Superior (wall mural)! Later in the course, you teed off Enger Tower, drove your way up Highway 61, through the Baptism River, and ended, putting high atop the cliffs of Palisade Head. That original course has come and gone. But we have captured a mini version of it right here for your pleasure. Experience the vistas and the landmarks of the original North Shore 9 at Adventure Zone.
$4 per play
- Only paying customers allowed on golf course
- Putting strokes only allowed – no full swinging
- Slower players must allow faster players to "play through"
- Players must start on hole #1 and follow course in order through hole #9. No skipping holes or going back allowed.
- A single round equals nine holes played.